Friday, April 16, 2010

Coffee & other stuff






























I had coffee with my best friend, Mrs. A, this week. It was only for an hour, but it was such a treat!


I am loving this beautiful weather that is more summerlike than springlike. I know it won't last as we are due for colder weather in the next day. I had my morning coffee on the front porch today. That's where you will find me most mornings from spring to fall~ making my lists, saying some prayers & relaxing while trying to get motivated for my day. If you are in the area, stop by for a chat & a mug of hazelnut creme coffee!



*You might even hear some trumpet music from this guy:



























Mr. F after last night's band concert. Photo credit to hubby~thank you!

7 comments:

  1. That hour was such a treat! Love ya like a sister Cath. It's nice in our busy lives to be able to carve out some time to catch up and run things past someone who really knows us. Hugs, Mrs. A
    p.s. your makin' that coffee look pretty good...hmmm may need to go have another cup...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, an hour is all you need to talk, catch up and regroup. What a delightful time with a
    wonderful friend, Cathy! Thanks for sharing your morning with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice you are getting soulful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was like my day with my friends for lunch...just that girl talk is enough to revive you! My son plays the trombone:) I love your new pic...have a great weekend!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful coffee picture. And from previous posts, a beautiful place to live, yes I can imagine a grad party in your backyard. Reading about your travels just makes me want to pack up our bags right now. We have a trip planned for Quebec City this summer. Not quite France but it will have to do for now. I enjoyed my first visit and look forward to stopping by again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy I LOVE this picture...both of them actually. And I also love reading of your travels!! Love your new profile pic too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness, your grass looks sooo green. Thanks for stopping by. Now off to explore your blog further. Tata for now.

    ReplyDelete

I truly LOVE your comments and hope that you will take a second and share your thoughts with me! I will return the favor, too!