The view from my son's bedroom window (I see this view every time I walk up the steps!):
Love this photo of pumpkins that I snapped at our local "Pumpkin Glow" which showcased more than 700 carved pumpkins in our city's beautiful botanical gardens:
My view out the front door:
There are days or times where life can be really crappy difficult, challenging and sometimes just downright poopy!
A few things I am blessed to notice at this time of year:
- fresh honeycrisp apples
- a big pot of homemade chili (made by hubby & enough leftover for dinner tonite)
- a family bonfire on a beautiful night
- yellow mums
- red & orange leaves
- a new video "Sculpt & Tone Ballet"
- pumpkins & squash
- not too scary ghosts (hanging from the tree)
- the precious minutes when no one is arguing or teasing
Be blessed. Be happy. And remember...
Stay tuned...upcoming topics: Family Pictures, Christmas Card, To Monetize or Not