Monday, October 25, 2010

Blessed

We all need reminded that we are blessed.  The fall splendor of color reminds us that we are blessed. (view from my garage)


The view from my son's bedroom window (I see this view every time I walk up the steps!):


Love this photo of pumpkins that I snapped at our local "Pumpkin Glow" which showcased more than 700 carved pumpkins in our city's beautiful botanical gardens:


My view out the front door:

There are days or times where life can be really crappy difficult, challenging and sometimes just downright poopy!

A few things I am blessed to notice at this time of year:

  • fresh honeycrisp apples
  • a big pot of homemade chili (made by hubby & enough leftover for dinner tonite)
  • a family bonfire on a beautiful night
  • yellow mums
  • red & orange leaves
  • a new video "Sculpt & Tone Ballet"
  • pumpkins & squash
  • not too scary ghosts (hanging from the tree)
  • the precious minutes when no one is arguing or teasing

(Dear Reader, please know that I realize that my eyes are closed in this pic and that this is not a fantastic pic of hubby. However, all 3 kids are smiling @ the same time!)


Be blessed. Be happy. And remember...
Hugs,
 


Stay tuned...upcoming topics: Family Pictures, Christmas Card, To Monetize or Not

7 comments:

  1. What beautiful trees you have near your home!
    I would love to see that fall color everyday.
    Beautiful family too
    Enjoy the day

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many blessing indeed. Enjoy this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Fall photos, Cathie.
    Enjoy the new week! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh love them. . . so dreamy. Outside your door and windows? Sooo jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy! I'm just catching up on some blogs...glad you're back! The fall foilage views are just awesome from your house!
    Beautiful new header too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pics! Those pumpkins and the orange leaves...Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I can't say where I found your blog but I think it's fabulous! You have a gorgeous family and a view from your son's room is amazing.
    Take care
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

I truly LOVE your comments and hope that you will take a second and share your thoughts with me! I will return the favor, too!