Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Amphicar

Have you ever seen an amphicar? These are the coolest things in the whole world! You can go from driving on the street right into the water & out again! I was going though some of my 16,000 photos (yes they are all backed up) the other night & happened upon this little gem:


I was with my family on the lake & my Dad had his camera & quickly got this shot. (My camera wasn't on board, thanks Dad!) I think this is the perfect solution for couples who have a difficult time getting their boat in & out of the water. It would save a lot of arguments at the boat ramp!

Just thought I would share something interesting & fun!

You can read more about amphicars here. Enjoy the warm weather dreaming~Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly LOVE your comments and hope that you will take a second and share your thoughts with me! I will return the favor, too!