Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Applesauce

I never thought I would make homemade applesauce! Last night when my oldest was recovering from the 24 hour flu, she requested applesauce. I always keep the mini applesauces on hand. No applesauce to be found in my house! So I found a recipe on the internet & whipped it up for "dessert". Here it is:

Homemade Applesauce
Peel & core 5 apples. Throw in saucepan with 3/4 cup of water & 3/4 cup (or less) sugar. Cook for about 15-20 minutes. Mash with a fork & serve with a sprinkle of cinnamon!

I love recipes that only have 2 ingredients! Let's just say it was a big hit & it required very little effort~that's my kind of cooking! get cooking~Cathy M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly LOVE your comments and hope that you will take a second and share your thoughts with me! I will return the favor, too!