A "Versatile Blogger" brings everything to the table - a little of this and a little of that."
I am a bit of a procrastinator and wasn't sure that I wanted to share 7 things about myself, but I didn't want to be rude and ignore Shanna's kindness! So here goes:
1. I have chameleon eyes! They are blueish~greenish and will look blue if I wear blue and will be green if I wear green. If I am mad, they will definitely look green!! Sometimes my eyes are more blue/gray. My kids will comment on the the color of my eyes. They will say"Mom, your eyes are really green today." Or they will say "Mom your eyes are really blue!"
2. I am a terrible typist! I spend too much time correcting my bad typing. I learned to type in high school and I still mis-spell the same words. Like from is form, blogpost is always blogspot, and many, many more!
3. I am a great speller. If you see something mis-spelled on my blog, it is due to #2!
4.I am super tan in the summer and super white in the winter. I use a lot of sunblock, but once I have a base tan, I tan right through it. Usually in the winter I am very pale and look sick~for about 6 months or so! My Mom has always said that I should have been born in California.
5. I am a good cook. (I am not a chef, though!) My favorite meal to prepare in the winter is soup and in the summer is pasta dishes with fresh veggies and grilled meats!
6. I am a Midwest girl. I was born & raised in Michigan. I have lived in Ohio for more than 20 years now. My heart lies in Michigan with the beautiful beaches of the west coast and the breathtakingly beautiful inland lakes. Ohio is beautiful too, and I enjoy our incredible sunrises and sunsets and rolling terrain. I enjoy driving through the Midwest states: the farms, barns, lakes, and smallish cities. I enjoy the friendly people of the Midwest states. It is a great area to raise a family.
7. I am afraid of mice. I will scream at the top of my lungs if I see one! I can hold a 10 foot boa constrictor snake, but I cannot handle the sighting of a field mouse!
These are "THE RULES" for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank & link back to the person who gave you the award (Thank you, Shanna!)
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award on to (up to) 15 other bloggers who you have recently discovered and think are fabulous
- Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award
These are sweet women whom I have had the pleasure of communicating with in Blogland. I hope I get to meet (in real life) at least one of these women this year!! Visit their blogs, you will be impressed! I am passing on the award to these wonderful women who never fail to inspire:
The last thing you should know about me is that I love to read. My favorite reading spot is on a dock. Here is an old pic that my husband snapped of me years ago:
PS~One of my closest & dearest friends is going to let me borrow her big camera with the uber big lens this week! I cannot wait to play with it!! Stay tuned for some photos & a quick report on what I think of the Really Big Camera!!